9th annual Sierra Nevada Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience & 2nd Annual Nevada COBRE Conference.
Thursday October 26th and Friday October 27th, 2017
Speakers include Keynotes Jeffrey Cummings, Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas “Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Development: An Insider’s Perspective” and Marlene Behrmann, Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University “A Broader Vision of Object Recognition: Beyond Ventral Cortex”, plus 7 additional presentations throughout the day, including our own Project 3 leader, Dr. Jefferson Kinney.
9th Annual Sierra Nevada Chapter Of The Society For Neuroscience & NV Cobre Neuroscience Research Symposium
- Jeffrey Cummings, MD, Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas
Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Development: An Insider’s Perspective
- Marlene Behrmann, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University
A broader vision of object recognition: beyond ventral cortex
- Jeff Kinney (Dept. of Psychology, UNLV)
Role of GABAB in Inflammation and Alzheimer’s disease
- Robert Renden (Dept. of Physiology and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, UNR)
Presynaptic loss of dynamin-related protein 1 profoundly alters synaptic vesicle release and recycling at the calyx of Held
- Jennifer Hoy (Dept. of Biology, UNR)
Visual neural circuits underlying prey-capture behavior in mice
- Francesco Marini (Postdoctoral Scholar, Snow Lab, Psychology, UNR)
Using HD-EEG to compare neural signatures for real objects vs. their images
- Mark Lescroart (Dept. of Psychology, UNR)
Decoding the 3D spatial structure of scenes
- Eelke Folmer (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, UNR)
How do we move around? Solving virtual locomotion problem.
- Paul MacNeilage (Dept. of Psychology, UNR)
Motor contributions to human self-motion perception